Monday, August 6, 2007

A lot of things got done today. Following my own advice, I put one foot in front of the other, and walked. Not literally, actually, I swam, 40 laps to be precise.
It took a lot from me to get to the pool: I had to buy the goggles on the way; it was too hot; i had too much work to do; we had stayed up late last night watching a movie, we have 40 people coming over for dinner this saturday.. one excuse after the other.
finally i said to heck with it, just do it, as ROWHANN says.
and it got done. not just the swimming but all the other errands and chores.

2 comments:

My Foot? said...

Influenced by a fellow blogger :D

Btw, the painting is beeeeee-yu-ti-ful!

Bethany said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I really like your painting and appreciate your other thoughts you posted! It is nice to have this online community of friends! I haven't gotten a lot accomplished over the summer while the kids are off of school, but am hoping to do more this fall. One of my good friends from growing up lives in Tennessee!