Monday, February 16, 2009

"Outsider" in Stir-Fry Cafe


The manager wanted me to take charge of my paintings that they brought down after the new ones went up since there wasn't a safe spot to store them. Stir-Fry cafe is an hour plus drive from home and I wanted to be there during off business hours so that the customers wouldn't be disturbed, but time was of essence, and so here I am, on Valentine's Day evening, the busiest night for the restaurant, waiting to pick up my paintings, among everyone else waiting for a table.
The wait-staff and maitre d' were extremely cooperative and took the pictures that I wanted, since I couldn't have gone inside without being obtrusive (and to add it all I was in sari and all!)
So here it is: The Outsider, looking on an outdoor cafe, while being housed in an indoor one! Wait, Stir-Fry cafe does have an outdoor section, except it's hard to think of it now when it is so cold.

No comments: